LONG-STANDING AND ON THE BALL.
It all started in Hagen-Hohenlimburg in 1924. The cold rolling
industry there supplied the newly established company with
thin sheet on which paper was glued in real manual work.
Those were the first labels, so-called package tags. In 1966, the
Mielke couple took over the company and made it flourish with
ultra-modern machinery and its own tool-making department.
In the 1970s, Süggel & Co. succeeded in launching completely
new labels made of plastic film and paper/plastic composite
materials onto the market. This development was the birth of
endless labels which could be printed by machine. However, time
did not stand still. Initially, only matrix printers were used.
Nowadays, labels have to cope with highly intelligent equipment –
and satisfy ever more special wishes. Not a problem for
Horst-Peter Mielke, who has managed the company in the second
generation since 2002. With a love for detail and lots of new ideas.